character sketch | Teen Ink

character sketch

By colton mihalovich PLATINUM, Centerville, Iowa
colton mihalovich PLATINUM, Centerville, Iowa

My name is Alex, I am 14 years old. I just moved to Centerville,IA. The weather is a hole lot different here than I was use to back where I can from. I came from Fairbanks,Alaska where I have grown up all my life. This weather is way nicer that what I am use to.

My grandmother and I drove by my school today and It is huge. The first day of school i meet all of my new teachers they were all nice but one she was really weird. i think she was the history teacher. The kids in the school were all skinny and pretty. All my friends back in Alaska are going to want to come down here to have fun.

The thing that I am going to miss the most is my mom, dad, brother, and my sister. One day I had a school trip the polar museum and while I was gone my family had been murdered. I remember that day walking in and seeing all the blood everywhere in the house. The are all in a better place now.

At first I was really sad about losing my family

There is a few things that I am looking forward to doing is getting to drive on a perment with my grandmother of course. All so getting to go to walmart because there are no walmarts in Alaska. Another thing that I want to do is go swimming in the lake because all the lakes in Alaska are frozen or just really cold.