Travel Log

This morning, on June tenth, I woke up bright and early and opened my curtains with elation, ready to face the day. It’s the beginning of summer and I have been ever so fortunate to go on this trip that my parents have been kind enough to provide and fund for me. They gave me just the right amount of money that I need to carry on this trip. I have been thinking about visiting about five music colleges that I have hand picked through research. Their names are: Oberlin, Juilliard, LA Music Academy, Rice, and Hurley. A while ago I decided I wanted to travel alone to find my own new adventures. I need to start my independence off by traveling alone for the next couple of day to find my future in each of the five regions.

As I was getting ready to take off I noticed my mom packed me some of my favorite kinds of chips like; Nacho Cheese Doritos, Jolly Ranchers, and Polar Ice gum. To last me to my next destination, Oberlin, I filled up two of my water bottles with fruitful ice cold Crystal Light. The one thing that I couldn’t forget to pack is my electric piano and song books. My instrument is like my lifeline to the musical world.