“The Anonymous manguage” This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

As the hands of old or new clocks rotate, as people grow old and people die young, as homes are built or as cities are destroyed, one large concept remains unknown.
Somehow people have developed year by year the power, strength and brain to figure out a theory, to discover unknown objects and feelings, to do a whole lot of things, but no one, in the name of history, has ever found out the complicated but simple meaning and understanding of how a colourful rainbow of emotions love can expose unexpectedly.

Each gender and being interprets love in a different way. Some people can hate love others can obsess over love. Some people learn to get used to love, but then again, others don’t feel the need to believe in love. There’s only one thing all these “people” have in common; all these people have felt love once. Love can be reoccurring or love can stop, but love can’t be forced to reoccur nor to be stopped. Love is uncontrollable, and there’s nothing you can do about it.