Dear Daddy | Teen Ink

Dear Daddy

By nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey
nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey

Everything you do in life is insignificant, but its important you do it anyway ~Ghandi

Dear Daddy,

Mommy says you’re in a place called heaven. Where is that? Is there a phone in heaven? I really miss you. The other kids at school are making funny of me because I don’t have a daddy anymore. I draw a lot of pictures of you. Mommy even got me a locket with your picture in it. Daddy when are you coming home? Me and mommy cry an awful lot now that your not here even though I try really hard not too. I remember when you made funny faces to cheer me up when I cried. Who is gonna cheer me up now? I hope you can visit soon. I really miss you Daddy. I love you so much.

Love,
Your little angel

POV of a little girl who lost her dad.

Lucifer666 said...
Lucifer666, Hell, Other
This rewminds me of a video on YouTube, where a little girl lost her father to 9/11 "can you see me?" I believe its called. Beautiful, yet morbid. Amazing

TrekkieFangirlForLife SILVER, Oceanside, California

If your not pretty, your beautiful. if ur not beautiful, ur goregous, If ur not gorgeous, u have an unearthly beauty

love it.....so heartbreaking and honest. Not to forget breath taking.

WretchedCorpse SILVER, Belvidere, New Jersey

"You will be the happiest of women. And we shall sing, all by ourselves, til we swoon with delight! You're crying! You're afraid of me! And yet I am not really wicked. Love me and you shall see! All I wanted was to be loved for myself."

this is so sad :( but it's really good! keep it up :D

on Aug. 19 2012 at 11:27 am
country-cutey GOLD, St.croix Falls, Wisconsin

Dont say it if you dont mean it because i might actually belive it

a little mistake there but other than that its good, kinda sad tho.