Blood Stained Moon

When you're used to being alone the pain doesn't feel as strong, it's only when people start to sneak their way into your heart the pain reveal its true power. You try to forget the pain and keep moving forward but as you take a step forward it brings you three steps back. The past always creeps up on you and wraps its hands around your throat forcing you to look into its pricing eyes. Forcing you to always look at the past and never see the present time. As the world turns you're stuck back by a whole rotation. Looking harder and harder into those dark, deadly eyes. Wishing they'll leave, wishing for your own life back. Running and running in circles in this dark solitude. Crying and crying for forgiveness. Trying to escape this everlasting nightmare, a sinister curse that has found its way towards destruction. Regret and regret is the only thing you allow to happen. Now you must deal with this pain, this sorrow, just because you allowed your heart to be touched by others. You allowed your strong, sturdy wall to crumble by the hands of those you tried to forget, tried to ignore, tried to protect. Asking yourself if it was all even worth it, is it still worth it? Should I run, or should stand strong? Why...why must I bear it? Why must it be me? But no matter how much you try to force the horrible images out of your mind and lock away your heart once again, they always stroll back. Yes, lock it away, lock it all away, you must forget...