Magic | Teen Ink

Magic

“OK can we get on with learning something?” Said Stephanie. She went flew over to her seat. Her wings were so beautiful. She was a fairy and she would live up to it. “ Hello Stephanie, Ben my name is lily and I will-”
”Ok cut the crap” Said Ben. He went and flew up right to her face. “ Your Stephs cousin and were here at your house because my mom and Stephanie’s mom didn’t think we new enough about Wicca. We all now why you’re here now would you please teach us something? ”
”Don’t be sassy with me Ben and the same go ’s for you steph, I know I may only be 19 but I clearly know more about Wicca then you two do. For one thing who said that you, Ben could cast a bad day spell on Miss. lanyard” She looks down at Ben and fly’s over to his desk. He’s sitting in his wooden seat and he’s looking at the teacher. “She is so hot but oh so off limits” Thought Jordan to himself. “And plus she’s Steph’s cousin and that makes her even more off limits. He could just do a spell but wouldn’t that be black magic? No, because he could just do a spell that would push her towards him not make her go to him.”
But, maybe he was being selfish.
Stephanie thought that her cousin was really over reacting I mean all the bad day spell did was make her teacher have bad hair (really bad) and be clumsy.
“She deserved it, she was being horribly mean to us lily”. Said Stephanie
“But that’s not the point, the point is that you had bad intentions when you did it you wanted to make your teacher hurt inside didn’t you? You wanted her to feel what you both were feeling when she got mad at you. Right?”
Stephanie thought about it and lily was right. She and Jordan wanted to make their teacher feel pain they had when she was being mean to them. Lily noticed the guilty look in Stephanie’s eye’s and looked down at her and said “Do you now see why both your mom’s resorted to this? And why they had to?”
“ I mean Jordan and Steph how are you ever going to be a king and a queen if all you do is evil? People aren’t going to fallow you if your evil to the bone”
Said lily. Then steph said “Your wrong lily, evil beings would”
“Yes, but you and Ben are not evil fairies you are good, well behaved fairies. And besides your parents, the king and queen would have my head off if I let you rule over evil creatures” Over the next 5 years Ben and Stephanie learned how to control themselves and there magic. They grew up to rule over vast kingdoms and castles. Ben grew up to become the king of Scotland and Steph the queen of Ireland. They saw each other when they could. It was hard with all of the wars they had to fight. They both lead grate battles, became role mottles for young children. And they eventually got married to wonderful people and had a happy life.
But, what of the lass lily? She became a teacher of Wicca and still sees her cousin and Jordan now and again.

They end

JLC said...
on Sep. 2 2008 at 3:03 am
This is great. Keep writting, hope to see more of your work in the future!

Fizzgig said...
This is a nice story! Well written, with an original topic and a lesson beneath the surface! Great job!

ec11 said...
awesome story emily!