National Day of Laughter(NDL)

This following interview contains some humor that would be only understood if you actually took time in your life to laugh. So, theirs only one rule that I have please don’t fall asleep on me. If you feel like your falling asleep on me then slap yourself okay.

Girl: Do you know what today is?

Noob: I don’t know what today is?

Girl: Uh, today is National Laughter Day.

Noob: Oh…thanks what do you do?

Girl: you’re supposed to laugh 24/7 and you can’t stop laughing for like 3 hours

Noob: Is that sarcasm?

Girl: Yah, duh

Noob: well, anyways so I need to laugh all the time.

Girl: Yes, even if you’re really mad. Just start bursting out laughing okay.

Noob: Sure I’ll do that.

Now, you can see that we have one victim I mean follower to our National Day of Laughter. Know, that your somewhat informed. Then I would like to say please laugh out loud and don’t be shy. Even if your laugh is silent like some people just laugh out loud. I guffaw out loud. I just made a new acronym, its GOL which is Guffaw out loud. Now, i would like to end this conservation with one thought. Don’t be shy to laugh out loud or rolling on the floor laughing for this day. Because this is the only and only day you can do that out of random and not have people think you’re crazy.

AlaskanGirl15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:52 am:
Haha I feel off my chair laughing... Don't worry I am ok. Any way this is AMAZING!!! :D

NitashaS said...
Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:43 am:
This was cute! I was smiling the whole time I read it because of that beginning about falling asleep! It was strangely relevant since it's 5:42am for me and my eyes are burning xD I like the GOL thing! I might use it ;)

TheHangingGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
FUNNY! XD i liked it alot

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:29 pm:
Thanks for making me laugh for the first time today GOL :)

albinotiger said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:57 am:
HA that was really funny and cute!! I loved it!

aislingob said...
Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:45 am:
This article is really cute and funny! I would actually love it if there was a National Laugh Day, the idea is awesome as well as the article. Love it!

primepower said...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:06 am:

I like it! Is this an actual day? (I GOL'd, by the way :P) 

My only complaint is that it's kind of confusing in terms of what's going on. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. IDK.

walternash3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:07 am:
i GOL'd xD

-_sunlight_- said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:40 am:
LOL the idea is soo cute ,i agree with you :)

freetoloveJesus said...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
this is great danny, really great :) it so funy. i love the part tht says we have one more victi, i mean follower. lol 4 real. like literally i laughed. lol again :) :) ttyl

B.Madu said...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:05 am:
it's so funny, i like it

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:32 pm :
I liked it. Funny. But I didn't know it had to be NLD to roll on the floor or GOL in public. I kinda do that everyday, so.............. yeah, I'm not weird or anything..........pshh....... okay, comment over........:)

DanielM replied...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:33 pm :
Oh no it doesn't have to be like that I was just joking and being scarastic.