Love is a Mystery for a Spy(chapter 1)

My name is Annabella. I am a spy. At 14 that's pretty awesome. I am a spy for the TSG, the Teen Spy Group. We have groups all over the world. You have to be 13 to join. I was the youngest to join at 7 years old. I am smart so i knew stuff others didn't and i kinda forced my self in. Now I am in charge the the Ohio group.

There are lots of teens in Ohio so I have a Large group to work with. I never had to bring all Ohio groups together, till now.

*~*

"Annabella", my right hand girl and my best friend said to me at school."you need to call Jordan he has been emailing me saying you wont reply and he really needs to talk to you, I almost got my phone taken away because you are mad at Josh."

Its true when me and Josh broke up I didn't talk to Jordan because he was Josh's brother. I mean yeah Jordan is my best guy. Friend and agent but I couldn't face him he looks to much like Josh.

"I'll talk to him."

"You better."

*~*

That night I called Jordan. He picked up after the first ring.

"You've been ignoring me."

"I've been busy."

"Yeah right it's been dry lately and you know that."

"What did you want?"

"It's Andrew"

"What happened?"

"He went missing."

"When?"

"He wasn't home when I woke yup."

"I'll find out what I can."

"Okay thanks"

"Your welcome." I hung up after that and I started to cry.

I started to search for him on my lap top. When I got this email:

Annabella,

We have your boyfriend. If you

want to see him again you will

shut down TSG.You have 3 weeks.

Good Luck

Zach_M said...
May 11, 2013 at 9:29 pm:
I read this, and it's very interesting, but fourteen is so young for love (in my opinion), sorry if that aggrivates some of you reading this, but I believe you should have increased the age. I love your idea though. It sounds so interesting and different from what I normally read. I would be very intrigued, but I hope this has just as much romance as it does action.

ArtoAga said...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:25 am:
Really good and moving! Keep up the good work!

MeMadiGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:55 am:
I really like it! keep writing more! I wanna know what happens!

Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:55 am:

EatSleepWrite95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:29 am:
Very good! You should make it longer

DanielM said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:43 am:
Awesome Story.... I really liked the storyline and how you set up the conservation it was pretty interesting. Suggestion: add more