The last thing

“Will she alright?” I heard a man say.
“She’ll be alright, you say her name is Lucy and she’s thirteen right?” Another man said.
“Yes, yes.” The first man said.
It was the last thing I heard before every thing went black. I could hear, but it was all distorted. Except one thing I knew I heard for sure was sirens.

“Oh great,” I thought. “I’m the back of an ambulance. How did I get here?” I thought some more.
So many things raced through my mind as the sirens continued, then fading away into another black silence. My mind fallowed into the silence.
*************************************************************
For the second time I awoke, but this time the sirens were not going off, only a light pitter-patter on the windowsill next to the bed. “Wait… where am I?” My mind seemed still so fogged from before. “Second of all, how did I get here?”
As I reached up from under the blanket to rub my sore arms, my bedroom door squeaked open silently. A lady I’ve never ever met before pushed the door open the rest of the way open.
“No!” she screamed. “Don’t leave me!” she fell to the bed.
“I wont, I wont…” I repeated. She blankly looked at me, wiped her eyes and got up, then walked out.
“She’s dead bill.” I over heard the lady say.
“There’s no way I’m dead… Is there?” I thought it over, and the darkness came once again for a third time.

I awoke another time to find my self in Déjà vu. I reached for my arms all over again.
Then the same exact lady walked in and said “sweet heart, I’m glad your awake now.”