Their Epic Story | Teen Ink

Their Epic Story

April 30, 2008
By Anonymous

It all started back three years ago … their friendship was beyond belief. You could only dream of this kind of relationship, this kind of friendship with a person. It was Danny that had fallen madly deeply in love with Alicia. A girl he’s known for about a year at that time. He started getting those butterflies in his stomach every time he was around Alicia, and soon enough he realized he couldn’t get Alicia off his mind. This so called “crush” turned into something more as the days passed. Danny kept going back and forth as to whether or not to tell Alicia about his feelings for her. He spent days thinking, thinking hard. It was this one day he couldn’t keep his feelings in anymore. It was too strong, his feelings for her, they were getting stronger. He could feel it inside of him. It was this one time; Danny spoke the truth, about everything.
“Alicia, I’ve got to tell you something. It’s been on my mind for a while, and I think it’s time to tell you…”
“What’s up?”
“I don’t know, lately I’ve been…”
“Been what?”
“I’ve been getting these feelings for um…you lately…”
*Silence in the room*
“Wow…I don’t really know what to say…”
“Just say what comes to mind.”
“I’m…okay…honestly; feelings for you have crossed my mind but I just thought our friendship was too much of a risk to jeopardize. Right?”
“Maybe…I guess…but these feelings for you, they’re real.”
“Danny, I can’t deny the fact that we have good chemistry but I don’t want to lose you if “we” don’t work out. I just can’t lose you Danny…”
“What makes you think that “we” won’t work out?”
“I don’t know…I really don’t…”
“Then let’s try “us.””
“But you have to promise me one thing, that if, just if “we” don’t work out that things between us won’t change. Promise me Danny.”
“I promise. I also promise another thing, I promise to love you always.”
Two years later…
Since that very day, Danny has kept his promise. In fact, his love for Alicia grew more and more. This love was like none other. Their love for each other was just indescribable.