Weird Dream | Teen Ink

Weird Dream

“Ahhh!” I screamed as I blocked a sword aimed at my head. I slashed at an iron-clad soldier. He crumpled to the ground as I blocked a swing from a cudgel aimed at my legs. This was very weird. The last thing I knew before this was closing my eyes in bed. Then I woke up to this mayham with only a sword and a pair of clothes. As far as I could tell there were several races fighting each other in this barren landscape. There were knights from the medieval ages and gorillas with crude clubs and maces. There were robots with these laser gun things and dragons the size of a tall human with six-foot long scythes.

I rolled to avoid one of those scythes. When I got back on my feet I saw Lucky off of Lucky Charms. He was saying, “Lucky Charms are magically delicious. Everyone should try some.” Then he got vaporized by a laser gun. He’s not very lucky though, I thought. I looked to my left and saw a snow cone shack with a guy holding a snow cone. He had short red hair and a goatee. He was hollering, “Come get your snow cones. Come get your snow cones. Only a buck a cone.” He wasn’t getting hit unlike Lucky.

I quickly walked over to him dodging all of the fighting. “What are you doing here... Rob?” I asked while reading his name tag.

“You want a snow cone?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Well, I am in the midst of a battle right now and I really don’t want to die,” I told him while stabbing someone behind me.

“You just stabbed my brother,” He said quietly. “You just stabbed my brother!” He yelled at me. I turned around and looked at a complete copy image of Rob. I started backing away. He threw his snow cone at me. It stuck to my bare chest and started burning. I howled with pain.

I threw off my blanket and quickly checked my chest. Still whole. No hole. No burning. Nothing. It was only a dream I realized. I kept telling myself that. It sure was one freaky dream.

“Would you like a snow cone?” Rob asked beside my bed with a wolfish grin.

MissSMS said...
MissSMS, Kevil, Kentucky

“-You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
-What mood is that?
-Last-minute panic.” - Calvin and Hobbes

Too Funny! I love weird dreams like that!