The one with the eyes | Teen Ink

The one with the eyes

May 20, 2012
By rasberry71 BRONZE, Miami, Florida
rasberry71 BRONZE, Miami, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
you know what i’ve done not been through


she looks up at the moon less sky sparkled with bright stars in the sky and wonders what she did wrong in the world to feel no emotion in her life anymore. She holds her heart with one hand and a fist in the other . She sinks in to her knees and remembers all the times she would dream day and night about him, her mind full of imagination but she just sits there motionless, then she starts smelling lemon and blueberry all around her and then she realizes she is sitting in the place where She met him and held a gaze of a lifetime with his golden caramel eyes, she looks at the ground when a tear fell from her beautiful green eyes. Suddenly she hears footsteps coming towards her way,she looks up slowly and recognizes those golden caramel eyes. He then goes down on his knees and meets her tan face,he trys to read what's she's thinking but her face is all worn out he can't. He wipes her tears away and looks deeply in to her pure green eyes with some dots of aqua blue and then he whispers "why is it when your hurt no ones here for you?" She releases the gaze and looks down and answers "because all I need is you to make me feel better" there was a long pause until he held her head up to meet his eyes again, until he pulls her close and hugged her. She could hear his heart beating like always and his warmth runned inside her like nothing else . he strokes her long wavy hair until she pulls away and sits on the ground again with her knees on her chest and her arms around legs. He gets up looks around and then goes back to her side and whispers "just like we first met" then he gets her head and pushes her lips against his and she feels the warmth and electricity rushing through her like always and he feels her pain being healed, her hair smells like rosemary just the way he likes it. Then He pulls away and says "not even love can describe how much you mean to me" she holds his gaze like any other then holds his hand and walk on to the mountain while they watch the burning of the woods. Slowly every long brown branch turns into black dust and every animal there turns skin into bones and the moon slowly turned into a full moon. And ever beautiful colored flower starts losing its color , and if you look closely you could see dark navy blue eyes peering out of the burning woods and the delightful smell of lemons and blueberry suddenly disappear with the nights breeze.


The author's comments:
I wrote mt feelings out in a different way