My only regret | Teen Ink

My only regret

By Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas
Ink93 SILVER, Waco, Texas

Treat other as you would want them to treat you bacause what goes around comes around

Chapter 1: Hanging out?
One day at school I was talking to Daniel .He told me he wanted to hang out later? I was telling him that I couldn't and I was too busy. Hey do you want to go to the movies with me. No in the thank you Daniel I have to help my sister today have and I won't have enough time to go with you. I'm sorry. Its okay baby I know it's really important. Okay well see you later or I will call you. Okay baby bye. I walk off thinking and thinking about Daniel I don't know why but I think something is wrong. I just want to know what is going on but my sister needs me more. What can I do?

Chapter Notes: At this point he is feeling a little sad but he will be okay.

Chapter 2: Talking with Kim
Hey Kim what's up? Oh nothing just doing my work. Oh that's nice. Um what's wrong? It's just about Daniel. Oh what about him? It's just he asked me if I wanted to hangout after school and he had something important to tell me but I told him I couldn't .Well why did you say you couldn't then ? Well my sister is in the hospital and I want to go see her. Oh well I understand why you would say no, but what is the matter. I just have a bad feeling that Daniel will do something that will hurt him. Well he is your boyfriend go check it out .That after you see your sister. Family is first you know. Yeah your right Kim thanks you. Now I'm glad you are my best friend. No problem just remember I'm here for you .I will Kim.

Chapter 3: Talking with Daniel
Daniel please come here. Yes babe. Can you go to the hospital with me? Sure but why are you going? My sister is there and I want to send her these flowers I have. Oh I'm so sorry baby. It's okay Daniel you had no idea. If I may ask what happened for her to end up in the hospital? She was playing a game and she fell and broke her leg. Oh okay well I can't wait to see how she is doing. Well you know that angel was always so clumsy. I know what you mean. So are you ready to go Daniel? Sure just let me go to my locker to get my math homework. OK ill go with you.

Chapter 4: The letter

Well here we are .Um I forgot my locker combination can you tell me what it is please. No problem just let me find it. Okay Daniel its 23-13-5. Thank you what would I do without you? You're the best girlfriend a boy could ever have. Awe that's so kind to say I'm the best. Oh what that Daniel is? It looks like a letter of some sort. Well what does it say? I don't know yet let me look."I'm so sick of you man. Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean anything. Its messed up. The world would be better off without you in it ". So Baby what did the letter say? Oh it's nothing. Are you sure? Yes don't worry about it. I know something is wrong. It's nothing okay! Why are you yelling at me? I', not yelling, id you want to know what's wrong just read the letter yourself. Fine I will then .Oh Daniel I'm so sorry, who wrote this horrid letter. I have no idea they just left it in my locker. It's only signed the person who hates you the most and I don't know who that is. Well don't be sad. How can I not be sad when someone thinks I'm better off gone. Well you know what I'm done with this crap. What are you trying to say? I'm saying maybe I am better off dead. No Daniel do not say that. Fine whatever then.

Chapter 5: Incident
.

Dan! What do you want? Did you get my message? That was you who wrote that? Yep got a problem with it? Why did you write that crap about me? Oh there was no reason. That reminds me I have a surprise for you. Oh what is it? Here's your dinner. Before I could say anything eggs were flying all over the place.5 of the 12 eggs hit Daniel in the face. Man what is your problem!? Daniel starts to tear up. Then he runs off. Wait come back Daniel. I go running after him. Go away I don't want to talk to you right now. But...NO BUTS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF! FINE!

Chapter 6: Tragic ending
The next day I walk in the school and go to first period. I see Daniel and he is so upset. I just wish we didn't have that fight all throughout the day I see him more and more upset I wonder what more can I do to make him happy. But the most traumatic experience was after school at 3:50pm.Hey Daniel why did you call me? I can't take it anymore people think it's funny to mess with me so I'm just going to take my fragile life away all it will take is one shot to the heart and I'm gone. No don't do that Daniel We are all going to miss you. We love you. He slowly points the .38 caliber to his head and pulls the trigger. In one pull he falls in my arms bleeding .All of this blood drains around me. My eyes start to water and I'm shaking like I was the one who got shot. I cannot believe that he is gone.

Chapter 7: Lasting memeries
The next day my friends all come up to me and give me a hug.They see how upset i am.Hey will you be okay.No I'm not.My boyfriend is dead i just wanted him to be happy.I guess this is what he wanted.I know that he is in a better place now.I start looking back on the three years we dated it was the best 3 years of my life.No body can take that away.All i have to say now is that all my heart and soul is in you Baby.No matter how many relationships I'm in.You are my number one

A girl has no idea what her boyfriend will do because of his problems finally he tells her what is going on with him.

She finds out a shocking secret that could change both of their lives forever.One will make it the other one won't