A Rejected Knight | Teen Ink

A Rejected Knight

February 8, 2008
By Anonymous

A masculine knight dressed in polished, shiny silver, iron, chain linked, armor name George was on a mission. George lived in the kingdom of Mingland where the jaucasion people were rich with miros, and the cows bellies were exploding with grass, and the chickens overdosed on corn, but there was a problem, the evil king of Bermany stole Georges' beautiful blond queen.

George gathered the shinning black knights and the riding cavalry warriors to help him guide him on his quest to return his beautiful blond queen from the evil kingdom of Bermany. They rode and ran over the rolling green hills, like I saw in Kentucky, through the huge white pine and evergreen forest, and over thin air rocky mountain cliffs. When they arrived to the fiery pits of the evil kingdom of Bermany, they looked down upon the evil castle and were in complete disbelief. There was no one at their castle. Not even security guards to protect the castle doors. Then all of a sudden, one of the cavalry warriors yelled, “SHIELDS!!!” My heart was thudding so hard I skipped a beat. The sky went to pitch black as the sun was covered with hundreds of whistling arrows floating in the heavens for seconds then blazing down upon Mingland's almighty army. Shields were being torn apart as the fiery arrows pierced through the shields and reflected into the ground. The attack was only 3 seconds but seemed like 3 hours. Once the attack was over, the remainder of the soldiers(1,296 soldiers to be exact) regained thoughts and their hearing back, gathered together back into formation. The soldier right next to George had an arrow that thrusted through his shield and pierced into his bloodshot heart. Wouldn't want to be that guy. The army of Mingland chased after the evil army of Bermany as they retreated back into the giant evergreen forest.

Just as George was about to join the hint for the evil army, he heard the calling of his name in the distance. He looked towards the castle to find his beautiful blond queen, Lyla. “GEORGE!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, “I DON'T WANT YOU TO RESUCE ME!” she also yelled.

“WHY NOT?” answered George. “THE FOOD HERE IS A LOT BETTER THAN BACK AT MINGLAND, THEY HAVE NICER CLOTHES, AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING COLD IN THE WINTER!” she screamed.

“I CAME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COME WITH ME!?!?!” he angrily replied.

“I DON'T WANT TO GO, NOW GOODBYE!” and Lyla slammed the old wooden shutter doors closed.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.