The voice.......

Then I heard it. The pleasant voice which pierced the inner depths of my soul. Which tore my heart apart with longing. Sweet voice which seemed to tame the beast of revenge inside me. I shut my eyes and surrendered to its commands. It pulled me closer and closer like a helpless piece of iron being pulled towards an incredibly strong magnet. It allured me to come nearer, promising a happy future in the pure white blanket of peace and joy. Oh, the amour, the bliss, the contentment. My rage seemed like a harmless fly, droning on monotonously in some forgotten part of my limp anima. The only thing which burned in my physique and held up my chassis was the delectation, the boundless beatitude I felt. It completed me, made me whole, promising no pain or sorrow. It was the quintessence of my bare survival. I was a free bird. My soul was beautiful, perfect, a whisper in the wind. It seemed to have a voice of its own, beseeching me to follow. And I did. I followed it to the ultimate serenity……….
The disremembered part of me seemed to squirm under some alien pressure. The renewed strength in me seemed to fight back. I pushed against the strange encumbrance, as hard as I could. But it was even more forceful. I kicked and thrashed, but it was in vain……..I was slipping into darkness, my perpetual and ceaseless bliss evaporating into steam….

hippiechick99 said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:13 am:
The details in this are amazing. I love the words are beaurtiful, yet sad. It's a bit confusing at times, and I'm not a fan of the layout, but I think overall, you did a good job. Hope you keep writing. :)

Firetip This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:51 am:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. This is awesome. I love the descriptions and such. I feel this way a lot after school. It's like trying to retain anger for 2 hours and then listening to your favorite songs....it all just goes away. This is very good. :) 5/5

earthhashope replied...
Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:39 am :

Thank you!!!

:)

sandyflower said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:57 am:

o my!! Very intreaging(sp?). I love to idea!! I better get a copy of this novel when it is published! :)

4/5 stars ****

earthhashope replied...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:30 am :
Thanks!!!! :)