Life is About | Teen Ink

Life is About

By MMSgurl BRONZE, Killeen, Texas
MMSgurl BRONZE, Killeen, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

“Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.”

I don’t know why you picked me for this question Mr. Young, but I’ll answer it.

Life is about... finding your passion,... that spark that makes you think you can accomplish anything. It’s about what you leave the world when you pass. Its about what you want the world to know about you and what you represent. Its about how you treat yourself and other living things. Its about knowing that no one can replace you, no matter how hard they try, because you’re one in a million. Its about believing yourself when no one else will. Its about overcoming obstacles that you face. Its about standing up for what you believe in, whether it’s animal rights, human rights, education, or world peace, or anything else worth standing up for. It’s about finding your soul-mate - that one person you want to spend each second with -. It’s about dreaming as you’ll live forever and living like you’ll die tomorrow. This is what about what life about. Life is about all these things and many more.

Well Mr.Young, was this the answer you were looking for?

I wrote this for my school Talent Show. I wrote this because, people want to know the definition of life, but they don't know where to start.