The Pain Has Hit A New High | Teen Ink

The Pain Has Hit A New High

March 15, 2012
By TaceyValentina BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
TaceyValentina BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My body is numb, my mind is numb. How much longer must I endure this pain? This excruciating pain that just doesn't go away. It follows me, day and night. I want to be his friend-I want to be his Princess more so- and I want to build on our current relationship, but...gosh, this hurts.

And I don't have anyone to talk to about this. I don't want to constantly bother my friend. How do I express this to my best friend? Since now he's my ex boyfriend. How do I express this to the person who broke my heart, and he was who I ran to for everything. I can't confide in family...so who do I go to now?

I feel beyond lonely. Physically, he's there, but I've lost him emotionally. I try, I'm trying not to cry. I'm tired of being seen crying my eyes out, making myself look uglier than I already am. I'm trying to keep my composure around him, even though I want to grab hold of his hand, to take his face in my hands and kiss his lips, I want to take him home with me to cuddle. I must restrain myself...

I've been friend-zoned by the person who proclaimed his love for me.