The Disaster | Teen Ink

The Disaster

By coolbeans123 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
coolbeans123 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

My house’s bathroom filled with blood, my mom and me rushing to the hospital, only because of my accident.

It was all a blur to me, well only because I was five at the time that I had the accident. It was a gloomy day when I was having my daily bath, my imagination was wild at the time and I was imagining that I was at a fun water park and I was on a little boogie board, it wasn’t until I slipped out of imagination and on to the floor.

At first I thought it was Inception, like a dream in a dream but it wasn’t. I had slipped and fell and almost hit my left eye. That left me with my blood gushing everywhere and me crying like every five year old would do. Right away, my mom rushed me to the emergency room. Like every mom, my mom was worried sick for me, who wouldn’t be worried for a five-year-old gushing blood. Well when I finally reached the emergency room, the nurse had saw me gushing blood and lead me to the doctor right away.

They had put eight stitches near my left eye. It hurt a lot. The doctor had to make sure I wouldn’t bleed anymore. After a couple of hours at the emergency room, I got to leave.

A couple weeks later, I went back to the doctor so he can take off my stitches. The frightening experience literally scared me for life. I just didn’t know what a five year old could go through.

this actually happened to me when i was a child