Descion | Teen Ink

Descion

February 23, 2012
By Oliviam BRONZE, New Fairfield, Connecticut
Oliviam BRONZE, New Fairfield, Connecticut
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Thinking. That’s all I've been doing for the past two days. Thoughts have filled my head. All about my one mistake. What am I supposed to do? Do I kill her or let her go. I've been sitting by this river for the past two days just thinking about this choice while she’s been in my house crying and all tied up. I love her but I can’t find a way to make her love me back. If I kill her I go to jail but if I let her go I go to jail. Decisions decisions. I know I made a mistake but I know it was the right one. It’s not like I critically injured her or anything like that. The police have gone out looking but what if they come to my house and find her. Then what. She will be out of my life forever and I will be out of hers. If I jump now I can end this all but what will happen to her. Will she die of starvation or will they find her. There's a man over there what if I tell him where she is and then jump.

“Excuse me sir but you've heard about the missing girl right. Well I know where she is she’s located at 12 pinewood lane and can you please tell the police for me I am so camera shy I just can’t bear that much attention. Hurry though she’s dying of starvation.” There now all I have to do is walk over to the edge and.....

THE END....


The author's comments:
This is a short story I did for English class!