The Pain | Teen Ink

The Pain

January 24, 2012
By Anonymous

Sitting in a crowded room. Their laughter piercing my soul with scars of hatred, becoming deeper and deeper as they go on. My only thoughts are questions that would burn another person’s skin like flame. Why did this happen to me? Why is this my chosen path? What’s the point going on in life any longer? Why me? Memories burned into my mind of this horrify day of torture and betrayal. IT all began at Rock Blood, a club for punks and Goths. I was meeting a bunch of friends when a group of girls came up to me…. They cornered me. Then it happened they punched, kicked, and abused me while calling me a freak. While one of them was destroying my bag and looking through it. They then left me there in front of the club on the concrete. I lay there bruises, blood, and mental disturbance wounds. Then my friends came and walked right over me into Rock Blood. One thought in my mind stood. They didn’t even notice me. I walk home holding back tears of the pain and suffering I just witnessed. I go to the bathroom knowing what I’m going to do. I promised myself a long time ago this was over my life was perfect. I take out the scissors but then I change my mind. My mind was changed when I lifted my sleeve and looked at my arms looking at past scars from this. I go to write in my diary. IT’S GONE!! Rapidly rummaging through my things getting paper cuts everywhere not feeling the pain at the moment. NO!! The most personal thing in my life is gone those girls stole it that said everything in it even about my arm scars. I run to school saying ughh afternoon classes. There they are standing reading and laughing at my heart felt pages of nothing but pain.


The author's comments:
This I tried to picture myself in the situation in order to get the feelings. And the emotions wrapped into me while I wrote.