Life is a beach

Life is like someone walking upon a rocky beach. Every now and then, you find a shell on the ground, a gift, something that makes you happy. But, with the constant movement of the tide, rocks can become slippery, and sometimes you’ll slip and fall. But it’s okay, because you’ll always get back up, and keep on walking. And although you gain some scratches or bruises along the way, that’s expected. You just keep on walking down the rocky, slippery, seashell filled beach. And when you reach where you need to go, and sit down on those slippery rocks, you’ll be able to look at yourself and see all those bumps and scrapes, and all those seashells that you had picked up along the way, recounting each and every story. Because life is like a beach, you’ll pick up the bumps and bruises, but you’ll pick up the seashells to.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

pinkowlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2012 at 6:49 pm:
-oh my gosh, this is wonderful. I love it! It is so good it gave me chills while reading. I LOOOOVE the middle/end of this. About the bumps and seashells! Keep writing!