The Party | Teen Ink

The Party

“Come on Laura no one cares about what you ware, it is only a school party.”
“You look fabulous now can we go”.
“I’ll be there a in just a minute.”

To her I was just like her brother and she was like my little sister, even thou she was only three month younger than me. We did everything together we went to school dances, dates and every kind of activity we could find we would go together.

“Are you going to open the door for me?”
“Of course” Leon replied.
We were finally going to the party. The music was blasting, people were dancing everybody seemed to be having fun. Inside we met some friends. Then Dirk a guy from my U.S. government class offered me a beer Laura told me not to but I told her that it was one, so she finally let me. One turned into two, two into four and so on. I started to get dizzy and Laura noticed.

“I’ll be fine”. I said because I didn’t want her to worry.
Laura left to say hi to some of her friends, I decided to drink another beer. When she got back and saw me with the beer in my hands she got furious and started yelling at me.

“Leon why are keep drinking, look at you, you can’t even stand in your two feet”
“I already have a mom Laura stop treating me like a four year old child.” I Replied
“I’ll call my brother so he can pick us up.”
“We’ll de fine”

When the party finished I headed to my car after opening the door I got in and started the car.

“What do you think you are doing?”