Character scetch of Marissa | Teen Ink

Character scetch of Marissa

December 14, 2011
By Catch SILVER, Willow Springs, Missouri
Catch SILVER, Willow Springs, Missouri
9 articles 10 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never ever give up! Don't listen to what people say they will just try to shove you in the dirt. Listen to your heart.


My favorite Character is a High School Softball Catcher. She is 5’ 1” and 125 pounds. Marissa is 13 years old even though she could pass as a short 16 years old. Marissa has bright blonde hair and Blue eyes with speckles of brown in them. She looks like a Barbie. Marissa is always the nice one in school even though she has never been popular.

Marissa is always practicing softball, visiting her grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts. If Marissa puts her mind to something she can achieve it. Marissa wanted to play Varsity her freshman year and she worked hard till she achieved her goal. She never stopped working even after she reached her goal.

Marissa doesn’t talk about her goals with anyone. She likes to give other people friendly advice but she won’t take advice from anyone but a pro. One time a senior took Marissa’s favorite quote (If at first you don’t succeeded try try again) and changed it (If at first you don’t succeed try try again then quit there is no use in being a fool about it). After that Marissa only listened to pros no one else.

Marissa is stubborn sometimes but she is a good example. Marissa’s example is if at first you don’t succeed try try again!


The author's comments:
This is about my made up story character Marissa.