Girl Likes Boy

Sally was attracted to the stranger across the room, her eyes could not peel away from his slender build, sandy brown hair that fell straight to his shoulders. She found herself gazing into his gorgeous green eyes, and imagining how soft his lips would feel against hers, and how exciting something as measly as a small touch would feel. She found herself longing for him; for his kiss, the warm touch of his hand, the beat of his heart against her ear as he holds her. She pined to be his

He began trudging across the room towards her, and her heart sped up. She thought she would just fall into his arms and be rescued from her obscene imagination. Then he walked past her, she felt the cold air left over from his stride next to her, and she just had to look after him. After, though, she wished she hadn't. He wrapped his arms around a short, adorable girl with curly brown hair, in a stripped dress, with big brown eyes and an enchanting bright white smile. Her heart sank into the low depths of her body. She just wanted to curl up and die.