The day my brother died | Teen Ink

The day my brother died

It was April 4th on friday when my brother , Markus, just got out of school. Him and his friends were walking to my house when a group of boys they had drama with was on our corner. A few days ago my brother was fighting the boys at the Coney Island on Fenkell. When the fight was broken up the boys told my brother "they will finish what they started". So when they saw each other everybody knew what was going to happen.

The boys ran up to Markus and his friends and they start fighting. At first my brother was winning but something was about to happen. One of the boys from the other group pulled out a knife. He started stabbing everyone in his path and tryed to go after Markus. Markus saw the boy coming his way so he knocked the knife out of his hand, before he got stabbed, and punched him in the face.

Then my brother went to try and save his friends. But the boy who he punched got up and picked up the knife. He then got behind Markus and stabbed him in the back. Afterwards the cops came and everyone who was still alive ran. When the cops found my brother he ws already dead. That was the last day i saw Markus.

CSHCSH GOLD said...
on Aug. 20 2010 at 11:28 am
CSHCSH GOLD, Jakarta, Other

Everybody tries to change the world, but nobody tries to change themselves
-Leo Tolstoy

hey, nice work! i also wrote a story on THE DAY MY BROTHER DIED. ofcourse, i didnt copy you, i just happened to search my article when i saw yous pop out too. make sure you read my work and please rate it^^ thx