I listen to you kill yourself | Teen Ink

I listen to you kill yourself

February 4, 2008
By Anonymous

I listen to you kill yourself, I'm losing my best friend. You tell me you love me, you say this is the end. One more pill to calm you, One more puff to laugh. I don't know how much longer I'll have you...how much longer you'll last. I'm so afraid you'll be gone...so scared your leaving so fast. So terrified this high will be your last. Im more then happy to join you, more then happy to enjoy your pain free-killers, this style you call a life. more then happy to join you but just for one pain free night. The tears and the smiles are fading, deep into the fumes. The fun we always had. Are those times long gone? Is the only fun we can muster a high? And of corse I'll join you, I just want to be close, and laugh at you...with you, for one more night. I just want to be happy in this hell light ride of our lives. As we watch our lives through blood shot eyes. I still feel like im losing you, it makes me want to cry. You say "It's nothing Major, Orange juice, it's not like im throwing up food." Do you know how much you hurt me, by slowly taking your own life? These cuts and slits, these hearts and stars scarred into your fleash...does the pain excite you? Can you see your own death? I'll smile and I'll listen as I weep in side. I hold my breath and smile, as you whisper your lies. I'll ask you about the boy's you've been with, about your latest lay, I'll ask you about all the dreams you have. I'll help you finish what you start, no matter what it is. Your my best friend, to the very end. Wherever life may take you...whenever yours may end...one thing will never change...your always my best friend. I'm afraid to see a casket, laying open on display, im afraid to peer in, only to see your pretty face. So I'll take that high with you, I'll slice that pill in two. Just promise we'll never end, and promise, you'll always be my best friend.