Alone ,scared, and not? | Teen Ink

Alone ,scared, and not?

Run fast faster she thinks as she runs away from the neighborhood, from her life. She couldn’t handle it any more the lies, the fake smile, her mother. She had found out from her aunt on the phone that her mother had died from suicide. The last words that she had heard from her aunt was that your mother told me to tell you these last words if she had ever died was that you’re a mistake, no one loved you, I’m certainly don’t love you and never did, and go to h*ll. The last words that broke her heart as well. At that point she couldn’t take it anymore even her aunt said it was true and she loved her the most and she gets in return she gets played. She did the first thing that came to her mind. She ran and told herself to never look back. Never look back to the pure hatred that everyone felt for her.
She had run for days and days till she couldn’t anymore. She wondered the strange city for hours till some group of kids came up and took her in just because they felt pity for her. She hated the feeling. But allowed them to take her. Over the years she became close to them individuals . She treated them the
same way they treat her like family. Unknown to them they are family. They watch each other grow from the age of adolescence to young adults and finally to senior citizens . Not once has she thought of their mother not that she would really want them to. The day she died was peaceful no tears were shed just happiness shown on their faces . The fact that they all died on the same day was just pure luck to others. None the less they all died with smiles on their faces. They are whole, complete even. They all found there missing puzzle piece.
Their names:
1967-2011 Ruth Saunderson age 59
1968-2011 Brenda Saunderson age 60
1969-2011 Brandy Saunderson age 61
1970-2011 Rachel Saunderson age 62

what inspired me to do this was when i was mad i would just sit down and write until i couldn't write anymore.

colemanrayd said...

Rae-Rae, you done a great job!  Yeou are going to be a great writer.  Keep chaseing your dream.  Love you

Daddy