Me, Myself, And I | Teen Ink

Me, Myself, And I

May 3, 2011
By Jbohn GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey
Jbohn GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey
10 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You dont know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.." <3
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"- My Coach
"Forget about the past, think about the present, and dream for your future."


“I don’t think this is a good idea.”
“It is a good idea, trust me.”
“But I don’t know what’s going to happen.”
“A lot of things are going to happen. There’s going to be a lot of emotion, and lots of questions are going to be asked.”
“I know, but I don’t know how she’ll react to this. I don’t want her to freak out about it.”
“Any one will freak out about this.”
“But I don’t want her to worry about me and get all worked up over it.”
“You don’t know how she’s going to react. And so what if she over reacts and starts to get worked up about it? That’s a good thing. That means she cares about you, and wants to know you’ll be okay.”
“I know, but I’m not that important for her to worry about me.”
“Why would you say something like that?”
“Because it’s true! I’m just another stupid teen who can’t do anything right and that everyone wishes wasn’t around.”
“You know that’s not true. I know you’re scared to tell her, but things will get better once you do. She’ll be able to help you.”
“I don’t need help with anything. I just want some one there to listen to me vent, and who will be there for me in the future if I ever do need help.”
“And you know she will always be there for you to help you.”
“I just don’t know if I can do it. How will I even tell her?”
“Just come right out and say it.”
“But I don’t know if I can do it.”
“You can do it. Trust me!”
“But what if things don’t go good?”
“Every thing will go fine. You can do it. I know you can.”
“But she looks busy, I shouldn’t bother her.”
“Go and do it.”
“I don’t want to bother her thought; I don’t want her to get mad.”
“She won’t get mad. And what ever she is doing you know she’ll put it aside to talk to you. This is important.”
“I don’t know. You know it’s not that big of a deal, she doesn’t really have to know.”
“It is a big deal, a huge deal. Now go and talk to her. Every thing will be okay.”
“How do you know?”
“Because I’m your brain, I know what’s best.”