#1 Anti - Social Wannabe | Teen Ink

#1 Anti - Social Wannabe

By novelistspast. BRONZE, Brook Park, Ohio
novelistspast. BRONZE, Brook Park, Ohio

I try to leave out the parts that people skip. ~Elmore Leonard

I'm a anti-social wannabe. Let's pretend I'm okay with it. Cause as most people would be, I'm not. And no matter how many clubs I join or how many dates I go on, or how many times I don’t get asked out. That’s all I’ll ever be, is an anti-social wannabe. I dress in what others wear and when I do have something to say, it's what others are saying. Opinions are for outcasts, majority rules ALL THE TIME. I don’t say much, cause I don’t have much to say. This isn’t my world, it's not what I want. I stay home more these days, not cause there's nothing to do. There's nothing for me to do. People call me a wannabe? What does that make them? A liar, a deceiver, someone who can turn around and never look back at what they have done and who they have hurt? I'm probably a wannabe like everyone says, but at least I never lie about it. Anti-social . . . just because I'm not partying every weekend, and texting until my fingers fall of doesn’t make me anti-social. It makes me, mature. Like I said this isn't my world, I didn’t chose to be here. But sometimes when you fall into a situation you have to make the best out of it. I'm a anti-social wannabe . . . What Are You?

This is the first of many entries I hope. About the truth and honest feelings of individuals today. They are everywhere but when you can truly look inside of someone thats when the most interesting stuff to write about comes out.