apple from tree | Teen Ink

apple from tree

By brendon mclay BRONZE, Melbourne, Florida
brendon mclay BRONZE, Melbourne, Florida

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,” or at least that’s what they say. One day a long long time ago there was a family of six people all together. This was a normal family for the most part. The youngest of the four children was short squat, he was a good boy who never got into mischief and always listened to his mother and father. Then there was Capernica who was a fashion queen and she always got away with doing no work. Then there was Nimrod and he was a good well behaved child. Lastly there was Squints. A squint was a rebel child who never really listened to his parents as well as the law. One day squints thought he had throw a brick at a window and break into that house. Well, the neighbors decided they would call the police and the police showed up at the house and arrested squints. Short Squat thought of how bad an example his older brother was and resumed his life. Short Squat said he’d never do anything illegal and or against the law. So about eight years later short squat saw a window and a brick at the same time. Without thinking, he took the brick and threw the brick at the window with all of his might and crept into the household. The neighbors had heard the commotion and called the police. The cops showed up and arrested short squat. Hence the saying,” the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”