On 4-13-11...one of my classmates died...

I don't know why it happened. one day he's here, happy and smiling and the next, tears are falling and the school is quite.
"Tyler, i think that's his name. He's dead." I still can here my youth directors words in my ears. fear seized my heart. Tyler? Tyler...Dead? I didn't know what to think. the tears wouldn't come.
I'd always thought about somebody dying and i had always told myself i wouldn't cry...
the next day, walking into the cafeteria, everything's silent. i wonder and walk through the room. Wedges clacking on the tile floor, breaking the silence like a knife. we leave,to class. everything is surreal, nothings making sense. my tears fall, Tyler's gone...
Days now, weeks later it'll be since his death. i remember everything. i still see the pain in the halls as i walk. the frowns, the tears some try to hide. we'll never forget...
R.I.P #48...Tyler...

Lanieloo said...

I read this and I know exactly how you felt. Last year one of my classmates died, and he was someone everyone knew. Our school had the same reaction. It's something you'll never forget, it's like a scar in your heart, right?

R.I.P. Donnie

we'll miss you

anonmyous replied...
May 3, 2011 at 3:24 pm :
thanks, its really nice to know that stuff like that happens in other places too. my heart is stil scarred and it still hurts to look at pictures or jsut here his name. RIP Tyler, never forget