Dreams...

I'm amazed the yelling and screaming even awakes me anymore. But it still does, every single night, always over the same thing. I grab my mp3 in an attempt to dround it all out. My life.
I don't want to think about the way nothing seems to work out anymore or that I am completely trapped here for another year.
The song that comes on is "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback. I love the song. I could imagine a peaceful world where everyone was nice. If someone needed a hand, there would be twenty hands ready to help. I could also see myself as a doctor. Not just the kind that I used to pretend to be when I was a kid, but a real one! One that had her own office and real equimement! One that could save lives and make a positive difference in this caotic world we have created for ourselves to live in.
If only everyone cared...
If only I had the chance. The oppritunity and freedom to get out of the house.
The song has ended, and with it my imagination settled back into reality. How was I ever going to be able to acheive any of these dreams. Not just the doctor one, but any of them? I am to send the rest of my life in a place like this one. I am nobody. I am stuck here...