Speechless

Have you ever been truly speechless? At a loss for words. You feel them, oh you feel them pushing at your soul, begging to get out. But the words won't come out of your mouth. You can't form the swirling thoughts into coherent sentences. They sit, trapped forever in your soul. Deep down, you have these feelings, emotions you can't describe. They'll ask you if you're okay, and you will yourself to answer yes. Because you know you won't be able to explain why you're not. You try and Try to pull these feelings out, match emotion with words. But sometimes there aren't words enough to describe how you feel. Maybe actions do speak louder than words. 

Sherlock said...
Very thought provoking. It correctly portrays the reaction caused by many different motivations.

reno said...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:21 am:
What a powerful description of feelings so many have experienced!

Brenda replied...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:48 am :
Wow!  So beautifully said!  You described, perfectly, what I was feeling when I found out a dear friend had died two years earlier and I had heard nothing about it.

BBSEA replied...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:54 am :

Wow!  That was a perfect way to discribe me when I couldn't place alll the emotions about my falling apart marriage and someone gave me a chart of facial expressions and below it each one had a labeled emotion!  I realized I had a lot of emotions that day!  Yes, I do have feelings and so do you!!  Figure them out and you'll be one step ahead of knowing yourself!  That's how it was for me! I knew what I didn't want to feel again and I knew what I did want to feel again... (more »)

Allister replied...
May 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm :
thank you! glad you enjoyed it