When Will I Find Me? | Teen Ink

When Will I Find Me?

BeTwEenDrEaMiNGaNdCoMiNGTrUE PLATINUM, Howell, Michigan

“If I speak in the tongues of angels, but have not love, I'm only a resounding noise , If I have the gift of knowledge, And if my faith moves mountains high, But have not love I am nothing… Though I know the One, Who holds the stars in the heavens, In the palm of His hand, If I give all I possess , To the poor and the helpless, I'll still gain nothing, Without love… Love's patient, True love is always kind, Love does not envy, Never brags, it's never proud, Slow to wrath, it keeps no records of wrongs against friends, Love forgives… It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” (1 Corinthians 13:1-5,7)
“If the world hates you, remember that it hated Me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.” John 15:18-19
"The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these the spirit blooms..." ~ George Santayana

I am a blank page full of tothers overbearing scrwled opinions. It's my turn to fill the page, with theink bled from my soul. I want to bleed. All these emotions are screaming from the inside out. I have no control... So I bleed my tears, and fears in ink... dreaming. dead. I wish I had more space so I could spill out all the 'I don't Know's and 'I'm so lost's and confused 'Someone please help me decipher a message from the mess that is my mind!' Twined around invisible problems of which even I cannot locate the source. I wish I could let someone into my head and truly reveal myself, the me that I don't know. I wish someone else to know all of me, I just wish that I could believe them when they tell me what they see... I wonder if I've let too many people into my heart... I love deeply, passionately, I simply feel passionately, I dream vivid colors and then lose myself again under the torrent of barraging emotions... I've lost myself again...