The Demon hunter's Last Stand | Teen Ink

The Demon hunter's Last Stand

By silvertounge GOLD, Amarillo, Texas
silvertounge GOLD, Amarillo, Texas

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." Eureka Seven

On a late summer evening,
A man clad in entirely in black,
Stood fearlessly facing a horde of demons,
A horn signaled the demon's charge,
The man pulled his blade and charged head on,
His blade flicked here and there,
While tears rolled down his cheeks,
The cause of the tears being the overwhelming sadness,
That you would only feel if you were the last of your kind,
The man just couldn't understand while the world must be entirely engulfed by war and hatred,
When he had only fought to protect the ones he loved,
He hated war so much that he had decided that this battle would end it all,
He,as the last Demon Hunter, would face all the demons himself,
In this battle he would destroy all of the negativity brought by the demons and free the humans,
The battle raged for five straight days until the last demon had breathed his last breathe,
The man was still alive and thus he made a deal with the devil,
He exchanged his soul, the soul of the king Demon Hunter, for that of all his people and for the devil to no longer interfere with the humans,
This noble act of this man moved even Stan's heart to where Satan not only accepted but gave the man a chance to keep his soul,
Satan told the man that if he could defeat him in a series of competitions that he would keep soul,
The man agreed for he wanted to see how much he had caused the world to change,
The man beat the devil and was allowed to keep his soul,
While the devil kept his promise and turned back on to the path of god,
The humans are still to this day struggling against temptation od their own making,
But they have noting to worry about for the race that loved them enough to die for them are still around,
And so is the their king for god thanked by giving immortality so that they could always protect the humans.

Very few know this truth for it has been kept out of human knowledge along with the existence of demon hunters. If you are reading this count yourself lucky for knowing the truth,
and should you need proof that demon hunters exist the watch the news or surf the internet for things that would normally be impossible and that would be you proof.

I would love to hear your feed back considering i came up with this spur of the moment, and I'm sorry its so dark.

on Feb. 24 2013 at 9:47 pm
silvertounge GOLD, Amarillo, Texas

I've got a new poem on the way, it embodies the age old theme of not judging a book by its cover with underlining themes and philosophical messages, combined with my morbid style of writing. I tried something new to me by using animals and primal traits instead my usual human centered writing. its been a while since my last writing, which somewhat dropped in quality so feed back would be appriciated 

on Jun. 6 2011 at 10:43 pm
Amazing job dear boy - absolutely amazing!

on Apr. 26 2011 at 1:36 pm
silvertounge GOLD, Amarillo, Texas

thanks bro that means alot

Origins BRONZE said...
on Mar. 26 2011 at 11:09 am
Origins BRONZE, Greenwich, Connecticut

"If you say you're going to do something, you better do it, otherwise nobody will take you seriously"
-Me

I am speechless. That was incredible