"The man that see's all"

As everyday goes by my routine is basically the same. Stay focused, and try as hard as I can to get everything right. From math problems that make me want to puke, to thinking of creative ideas about stories to write in my journal entry. As I'm confound inside a cubicle of fluids and thoughts, I am the one thats in control. From smart remarks to equations for distance and velocity, I decide which to say. You can say that I am the man inside of the man that see's and witnesses all. As I control this human-like body that consumes me in the main portal of his mind, I get restless and tired. Usually running on six to eight hours of sleep a night. I never take a break. This is why my job is so hard. Basically I have one key which controls everything. From waking the small human up from a deep slumber at specific times to which destination he will undergo. At times I get confused, but it all falls into place because I am in control. Inside every human there is an even smaller human to take control. Without me, this boy would be a stationary, stagnant, statue. But as I control every move that is made, he is an ongoing motion driven humanoid.