Forgetting | Teen Ink

Forgetting

By Nikkil50 SILVER, Roselle, Illinois
Nikkil50 SILVER, Roselle, Illinois

Through the darkness i find your eyes, peering into my soul. I find myself seized by your gaze- I have to look. You seem real , but that can't be true.Why? You ask.Well, sadly to say you moved away some time ago. Never to be heard from again. The astonishing thing is that I have dreams about you ever now and then. Now I don't really, before I did.It was nice having these dreams every once in a while.It made me believe. But then again, it made me see what was real, and what is real , is not always the best. Far well for now friend, because I'm forgetting you.It's for the best really. NO more sadness, and asking why I did what I did. My life is better without you in the back of my mind. i just wish I forgot you a long time ago, but i know one day i will forget you completely. That will break the spell of my endless thinking about how sorry I am about that day.

loveisblue23 said...
I thought it was absolutelly beautiful. it is hard to let go. Time passes by but you cant forget. He was sweet at first but when really there was something hidden inside his soul. Love or maybe not what ever it is only time can help. Farewell.

Shrien PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

"When one door closes, another one opens"

Really intruging and mysterious,

the picture matches the mood perfectly!

Good job!! :)

Can you maybe check out my piece "Slowly Losing It" ?  Thanks:D