The Betrayal

My name is pual, this is my journal on how things really happened. You see, I am in the witness protection program. I really shouldn’t be doing this but I want to make shure people know the truth. My dad ran a small airplane charter business. Apparently he had been smuggling drugs, because one night the FBI barged into our house and arrested him. My mother and I were completely shocked. But my dad just had a bored expression on his face. It had been 3 months since he’d been arrested. We had finally gotten used to not having him around when the cops called. My dad had escaped. They had gone to feed him this morning but he wasn’t in his cell. They searched the premises and found a crude hole dug under the fence. So now he was on the loose and we had to join the witness protection program in fear he would come back, crazed with anger. After 3 years of hiding in a small town, Elko Nevada. He was caught, and put in a high security cell. Now we are going home. I’m writing this from the plane while my handlers are asleep. Im going to hide it under the seat and hope someone finds it.