Enlightened like a stubby..... Pt. 2 | Teen Ink

Enlightened like a stubby..... Pt. 2

February 6, 2011
By Bookwriter97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Bookwriter97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Reading gets you far But writing starts the path.
-Myself


After my waking of the lateness I took a quick shower and headed to the crayola crayon blue car. There waiting for me was my young early thirties mother. As I open the side of the car with the broken rear view mirror, my mom bobs me with questions.
" why were you not here before I was like I told you to." she asked. I really had no response for her liking but just as I was getting ready to make a bold face lie " ssllaapp!", " I told you about waking up late" she said as I rubbed my pinkish red bruise on the side of my face, " just for being late, you're on punishment for another week." I really wanted to yell at the world right know but my face was killing me and yes I was distracted. Instead I just scooped up my bag and got out of the car and started to walk. I was really p*ssed and was in no mood to be bothered with.
To be continued!


The author's comments:
This series of parts are part of one big book I'm trying to get published. Also this book is not about me but a friend of mine. Comment so I know how to keep y'all happy.