Venesi Institute-deep in life | Teen Ink

Venesi Institute-deep in life

By yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee
yourlollipopgurl GOLD, Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee

"when you love someone let them go if they return they were always yours if they don't they never were."

As i look past the springing cherry blossom rows past the long overgrown orchard I imagine that I was someplace else anywhere but here maybe on the swift ocean shores of Norway bundled up in the old knitted blanket my grandmother gave me when I was younger. Oh how I missed here in these terrible times when everything seems just harsh in my life. You would think being a sixteen and living in the most prestigious house in all of Italy would be an amazing adventure,yet for me it's like one horrible nightmare after another. Yet this is not were my story begins no my story began two years ago in 1815 . My name is Ascella Costa I moved to Italy following my parents and grandparents death from small pox which I was fortunate enough to be free from after my move from the United States. I now live with my cousin Dante and his overbearing,annoying,obsessive wife Mina. Life's kind of tragic now since the family I once knew is gone . When I was younger I thought Italy has to be the most beautiful place in the world the way my grandmother described it as an ancient paradise were the scent of lavender filled the air everywhere you went streets filled with many bright colors and glorious song would fill your ears with a heavenly tune. Now that I'm here it's not really as I pictured it but how can it be when my Mina has me doing chores and at the villa most of the day it's really boring. They have given me a few weeks off from going back to school to gather my emotions as they put it but it's fine with me they going to send me to some holed up preppy snob of a school soon anyways just what i need a dean from Venesi Institute breathing down my neck. I guess i just have to keep my head high and hope everything goes right for I will have to go to this outrageous school the rest of my high school career.