Jacko's nose | Teen Ink

Jacko's nose

By Boston34 BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona
Boston34 BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona

Your face
Neverland, California

Dear Micheal Jackson,

Cut, chop, carve! Cut, chop, carve! I feel these criminal acts almost everyday of my horrid, gruesome life. Just about everyday i reluctantly get butchered by a blood thirsty, insatiable monster. Frankly, I'm getting extremely tired of getting smaller by the day. I seldom ask you for much, but i am demanding that you invest in a bucket for my falling pieces. I want to go back to the way i used to be, big and black!

First of all, everyday i cower in fear, pondering,”Will he cut me today?” Also, I have a question for you: why would you manipulate your own nose? What have i ever done to you? There are many simple and effective solutions for our gigantic, nasal dilemma. I propose that you purchase me a nice, solid gold bucket, so i will be able to retrieve all my falling pieces and place them back on. Maybe over the years i can grow into a full, normal nose. In addition, if you don't comply with my demands i will completely fall off your horrible, newly white face. So, your two options are: you supply me a gleaming bucket, or i hit the road.

Summing it up, such a genius plan will benefit the both of us. I.e, I won't fall off your face and maybe I'll look a little better. Also, the paparazzi won't continue to harass you about your nose problem. Aren't you fed up with being called wacko jacko by the press? I can resolve all of our problems in one word: bucket. I want to thank you for taking your precious time to read my letter. You need me and you “nose” it!

Very truly yours,
Your one and only nose

jjwil82 said...
jjwil82, Yuma, Arizona
This was so entertaining to read. Great job!