What is you reason? | Teen Ink

What is you reason?

January 28, 2011
By TrueIdentity SILVER, San Diego, California
TrueIdentity SILVER, San Diego, California
9 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Let your true self be known


"Mom," I cried out.
"Michelle sweetie," she said," This is George." (George was mom's new boyfriend).
"Hi, nice to meet you," I said with pain.
"It is a pleasure to meet you," he said with a deep penetrating voice," But I must be going now work calls." Mom walks him to the door. I ran upstairs flying. I go into my bedroom and lock it as soon as fall on to the fluffy white cloud, tears poured down my face like a rushing river. In my mind I'm saying how could she do this to me again. She goes out with guys for a month. Then, poof there is another one.I can't handle it. I fell like running away but that will break her heart and I can't do that to her with dad dieing last year. Although, she seems to be over it already. I start to wonder if she even cares that he is dead. "Michelle, can you come here please," she said in a soft voice.
"I'm coming," I scream out angrily. I know what she was already going to say, she does this every time so I already had my answer ready. " Yes mom, what do you want," I ask her kind of nasty.
"So, what did you think of George?" she asked with innocent eyes but sad eyes. I knew she knew I really didn't like him.
"He is the same as the others," I exclaimed.
"What is that suppose to mean," she shouted.
"It means I'm tired of you coming in here after every month with different guys all the time," I yelled at her," Do you know what the kids say about you at school when they see you with different guys all the time." What about me? What about me?


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I have alot of pain and this somewhat relates to my pain alot actually.