The first step | Teen Ink

The first step

January 24, 2011
By Ryanstorybook BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
Ryanstorybook BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Everyone’s different. There are so many types of kids in schools especially mine. First there is a big crowd then you look a little closer and instead of crowds its dozens of groups, each one with a different way of how to act. Some groups are easy to label such as the Emo group, the Preps, the Jocks and the Nerds and so on. But some are harder because they aren’t really who they say who they are. They are the different crowd, not yet knowing how to act like themselves. Afraid of being judges or disgraced of their so called friends, who really know nothing about them. Me, I see them. I see how scared and alone they feel. I see past their laughs and smile. Because truly I am one of them, but unlike them I know that I’m not alone. And although I haven’t said a word to any of them I plan on making a difference. To help everyone I don’t even know to take off their masks that hide their true selves and bring them to a life that can really change who I am and they are I just need to take the first stand the first step.


The author's comments:
This is just the intro should i keep writing to it or is it not worth it?