Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

By jordanakajay1 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
jordanakajay1 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Dreams are an ideal state of mind for many, a utopia, for people to escape and live a fantasy life. People can recreate past occurrences in a dream, or escape to their own imagination land. The brain is a complex structure, and is hard to understand. Many times thinking about a certain criteria throughout the day can re-occur in your dream.

A common dream people have is trying to be ostentatious, dressing in jaunty clothing. Trying to impress people in a dream often translates to a lack of attention. People whom worry about their clothes, and how they act, even in their sleep, are often uptight and self conscious.

Another type of dream is a fractious dream. A dream in which the person experiences a bad chase, uncontrollable falling, being naked in public, or even their teeth falling out. People that experience these dreams often have the dream truncated before it gets too bad, or they die. Experiencing a falling dream is often cut short before the dreamer hits the ground. When waking up the dreamer is timorous, and thankful that it was only a dream