My Utopia | Teen Ink

My Utopia

By Quist22 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Quist22 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Utopias are fantasies that belong to many people and are unique. Fractious to flamboyant many people have their own utopias. I never really thought about my utopia until a couple months ago my father brought up the topic.

In my utopia there would be a huge jaunty tropical island. On this island there would be a huge schism of green gremlin looking monsters and humans. The monsters would do all the work for the humans such as all of the building and construction work, cook meals, and gather food for all the humans. The humans would be able to relax and do whatever they feel like doing. The monsters would try to be ostentatious to the humans with their work however they were timorous of every human. Money isn’t an issue either on this island since the monsters do all of the work so everything is free. However, if the monsters were to go on strike against working for the humans they would be expunged from the system and new monsters would appear on the island ready to work.

The best think about utopias is the fact that anything is possible in them. All they require is a good imagination and away they go. My utopia is pretty boring but it shows my lifestyle of being really lazy and having others do work for me because I never want to do it myself.