Name Paper

If I could I would grip a clutch and a throttle all day, but that isn’t an option in life. I’ve always loved riding motorcycles, whether its motocross, or sport bikes, and to be truthfully honest I don’t think that love will ever go away. I like to consider myself as being a pretty risky, daredevil type of person who always takes chances.
The name Jared means descendant or ruler and to be honest with you I do not see that as me at all. I mean sometimes I may think of myself as the ruler of highway 16 when I’m ripping a wheelie down it, but it’s still not me. I’m not a descendent and I’m for sure not a ruler. So why do people wonder if there name defines there personality? Beats me, but people should really be focusing on what kind of person they are, and if that’s who they really want to be.
Unfortunately humans are not like cats so we don’t live nine lives, we have one and it goes by pretty quickly. So you better start thinking, are you who you really want to be? Or are you somebody who is who they are because there name emphasizes it? If you’re a risky motor head like me, well I guess that means you’re a Jared. Welcome to the club.