Last Thoughts

I've done what I could, I'm not regretting any actions that I took my time to pursue, although I wish I had the chance to actually pursue more goals, hopefully my family will attempt to pursue them for me. Although I don't believe that there is a heaven or hell my body will reside wherever they decide to put my body tonight. Oh god my family, I've imagined this feeling before, and going the way I did, I knew they didn't want me to do this, but I wanted to strive for what I felt was right at the time, and what I still feel is right, I don't know how they'll continue on without me, especially my mother, but I'm sure she'll find her way. Oh whack job will be happy that I'm gone, oh good god, she needs help, but I don't care about that anymore. Oh well if there is a hell that's where she'll end up, I cannot wait to eventually see my loved ones, hopefully I can feel my heart pouring onto this gravel, I believe the world will be changed into something positive with the work that many of us have done, hopefully many individuals will take risks, please change this world, please strive and rise for peace. Elevate this pain, set me free, in a world that must not be.