Haunted | Teen Ink

Haunted

By kerio BRONZE, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
kerio BRONZE, Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Without my blanket the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlor of the Laburnam vill the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Even though the fire was lit it still felt cold on the Laburnam there were rumors going on about the laburnum being haunted by the sailors that were murdered by a bunch of pirates.
The next morning it was warm out when I stepped onto the deck I was greeted by the wailing of the and the dolphins splashing in the water with their young. I turned around to go but my swimming trunks on but when I did I saw a black shadow standing in the doorway watching me with its piercing red eyes, it felt like it was starring right into my soul. I closed my eyes like it wasn’t but when I opened my eyes it was gone.
That night I couldn’t sleep it felt like I was being watched. I fell asleep that night but was woken up by something calling my name. I got up to see what it was but when I did I saw the dark shadow with its piercing red eyes it was terrifying. Suddenly the figure started walking toward me I closed my door and jumped on my bed. Then the room got really cold it felt like I was in a freezer. Suddenly I heard a low whisper it was saying my name then it stopped and the room got warm again, it was warmth of relief.
The rest of the night I was wide awake I didn’t want to close my eyes and here something breathing over me. The next morning I started my usual Thursdays of working out, then suddenly I feel something choking me, but no one was there. Out of nowhere things started flying around the room. 35 pound weight were flying across the room like rag dolls. “What do you want from me” I yelled. It didn’t say anything, but the dark figure appeared behind me I could feel the cold breathe on the back of my neck. I looked into the mirror in front of me there was something different about this figure, this one had horns and a tail it was also much taller I swung around and yelled “what do you want from me!”. It just stood there and starred at me and roared this terrible roar.
Then the objects stared flying around the room again. A ten pound weight hit me in the head and knocked me out. When I woke up I had a terrible headache. When I got on my feet I looked in the mirror and saw that I was bleeding but that’s not what I was looking at. I was looking at the clawed finger prints around my neck. That night I set up cameras around the ship. I slept better that night because of the medicine I had taken for my headache. When I woke up the next morning I checked the cameras, all of them were empty except for the one pointing at my room.
I saw the sailors being chased into my room by the pirates all I could here was screaming. It was weird how I didn’t hear the screaming when I was sleeping. But 2 hours later after the screaming the 2 demons appeared in front of my door and they were watching me until I had woken up then they vanished. None of the paranormal activity happened again I guess the demons were a couple of sailors wanting me to know their story.