My friends...

My friend…

I’m not a very sociable person. To my mind, it’s not obliged for people to have a lot of friends in order to be happy. I think its enough fulfillments to have one or two friends who are able to understand you and support you in hard situation.

I have a few people who I can call friends. We have a lot in common and we enjoy communicating with each other.

One of my friends is Maribel. I can say that she is a beautiful and a smart girl. She is six teen .She lives with her parents far from school. Maribel has a lot of hobbies, she plays in the school band and she likes to read books. She loves animals, especially cats and dogs, she is a very helpful person .Every time someone she loves has a problem, and she tries to do her best to help. She has a good sense of humor, and is pleasant to deal with.

We spend a lot of time together on the weekends and at school. We watch scary movies, walk and going to the café and discus many of issues. We trust each other, and I can tell her about my troubles, knowing that she would give me a piece of good advice.

Our friendship helps me feel strong and sure of myself. It helps my self confidence and makes me happy to have someone to laugh with. I believe that everybody deserves to have a good friend like I have.