How Trees Were Made

By , Grosse Tete, LA
In the beginning there were humans, animals, and monsters. There were plants but no trees. The humans were not at the top of the food chain, the monsters were. They traveled in packs of three and they got the nickname trees. A smart man with a speech impediment created that nickname for them. The monsters had hard brown skin and multiple arms. They had green hair also that fell out when it got cold. These monsters would feed off of humans and animals. They would take all of the humans’ air and food. Man-made weapons were not good enough to kill these monsters. The smart man that created the nickname also created a weapon called hatchet to cut threw the trees. The weapon did not kill the trees fast enough and it just made them mad. They started eating all the food and a bunch of humans. They also took all of their air. One day one of the monsters ate the sky gods’ son, bark. The sky god got extremely angry at the trees and punished them. He made them connect to the grown were they could not move anymore. Sense they took all of the air he made them give it all back. The nickname tree stayed with them and the people named their skin bark, after the sky god’s son. To this day humans still have a fear of these trees though. Humans cut down trees and burn them to stay warm to let them know that people are at the top of the food chain. So next time you see a tree remember that they use to be on top of the food chain. Also remember that there are consequences for your actions. You don’t want to be like a tree.